submission information for actors
Photos should be professional colour 8" x 10" format. Please ensure that the photo you send is current and clear.
Resumès should contain all of your acting experience, training and special skills. Please include your hair and eye color, height and weight.
If you are a member of the Union of B.C. Performers, ACTRA or Equity please include your membership numbers on your resumè.
Please list all of your contact telephone numbers including your cell.
Email Submission Preferred: email@example.com
Due to the number of requests we receive, we sincerely regret we are unable to reply to all submissions. Please send a S.A.S.E. with appropriate postage to have your package returned to you.
Please mail cover letter, headshot, resumè, and sase to:
#216-309 west cordova st.
canada v6b 1e5
- equity audition info
- theatre productions list
- internet movie database and movie scripts
- books: biz*books 302 west cordova st. phone 604 669-6431
- For more information regarding UBCP, including how to become a member go to www.ubcp.com
- For a current list of film and television productions currently shooting in British Columbia go to the BC Film Commission
- For information on film and television production services in British Columbia please visit the BC Film Commission & Reel West.
- Children 14 years of age and younger who are seeking employment as actors in film and television must have a Child Employment Permit. Visit the Ministry of Labour - Employment Standards for all information regarding children working in film and television, including how to apply for a permit.